This competition has now closed
To mark our re-brand to Fourthwall Magazine incorporating The Drama Student, and Danielle Hope as our cover star, we have teamed up with the Really Useful Group to offer a pair of tickets to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Wizard of Oz.
Fourthwall Magazine officially hits the streets this week with an exclusive cover interview with Danielle Hope. The latest star of the West End talks about her life-changing role in The Wizard of Oz and how she is coping with the attention. There is also a series of stunning images of Hope by celebrity photographer David Levine.
To celebrate the new issue, we are giving you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to see Hope playing Dorothy this coming Monday 28th February 2011.
To be in with a chance to win, we want your help to spread the word that Fourthwall Magazine has arrived!
TWITTER – Follow @fourthwallmag and then post the following message to your Twitter account:
“Fourthwall Magazine – The Voice of Emerging Artists has arrived! I hope I win tickets to The Wizard of Oz! @fourthwallmag ”
FACEBOOK – ‘Like’ the Fourthwall Magazine page and post following message on your profile:
“Fourthwall Magazine – The Voice of Emerging Artists has arrived! I hope I win tickets to The Wizard of Oz! @Fourthwall Magazine and The Drama Student”
If you do both of these, you’re in with a bigger chance of winning the tickets!
Do not miss your chance to the see the show everyone is talking about!
Terms and conditions
1) The pair of tickets are for Monday 28th February 2011 at 7.30pm at The London Palladium and are non-transferable.
2) Pair of tickets only and does not include travel, hotel or any other additions.
3) To enter, you must promote Fourthwall Magazine on at least one of the social network platforms above.
4) Competition closes on Saturday 26th February 2011 at 11pm.
5) The winner will be contacted on Sunday 27th February 2011.
6) In the event the winner should not be able to attend, another winner will be drawn.