Fourthwall Magazine incorporating The Drama Student – The first and only printed publication dedicated to emerging artists in the entertainment industry.
Actors | Drama Students | Directors | Producers | Writers | Production Crew
Produced entirely by working actors and creatives, Fourthwall Magazine is for anyone associated with the industry. Whether you’re considering auditioning for drama school, already in training, or emerging in the business, you’ll find Fourthwall an entertaining and valuable resource. If you’re involved in theatre or the arts, even as an observer, you’ll find Fourthwall an engaging and thought-provoking journal.
Fourthwall is published quarterly with each issue packed with inspiring interviews, features, advice and news, covering all aspects of the performing arts.
- Interviews with actors, drama students, producers, directors & writers.
- Dynamic features from casting directors & agents.
- Editorial on how to create and produce your own work.
- Interviews with senior staff at training establishments.
- Editorial covering drama schools & their diverse courses.
- Advice & exercises from voice coaches.
- Features on funding & sponsorship.
- Editorial covering key industry organisations.
- Theatre, book & play reviews.
- Focus on culture & the arts.
- Money saving tips.