NYT Announces 2013 Season
Paul Roseby announces plans for the future of the National Youth Theatre
North London’s newest theatre opens doors.
The Park Theatre in Finsbury Park, North London, opens to the public for the first time.
Surviving Actors returns to Manchester for new event
The convention will take place on Saturday 18th May and will feature loads of industry professionals.
Fourthwall launches NEW internet radio podcast
A new performing arts podcast show, The Download, features interviews with playwright Philip Ridley and West End leading man Simon Thomas.
Blog: Postcard from the One Man, Two Guvnors tour
We catch up with former First Word writer Rosie Wyatt, somewhere between New Zealand and Australia.
Blog: Interactive theatre/cinema
Peter Hinton, a regular performer with Future/Secret Cinema shares his experience of a truly audience interactive experience.
Blog: Taking on an iconic role
Nadim Naaman writes about taking on the iconic role of Anatoly in the first UK Revival of Chess
Into Training: Starting Out
Ed Theakston continues his journey through his first year of training.
Review: Liza on an E, Vaudeville Theatre ✭✭✭✭
Jeffrey Jones is enthralled by Trevor Ashley’s two-hour homage to Liza Minnelli.
Review: The Play That Goes Wrong, Trafalgar Studios 2 ✭✭✭
There’s much to enjoy in this West End Transfer, yet Phil Matthews wonders whether this play matches the talented cast and direction.
Review: Merrily We Roll Along, Harold Pinter ✭✭✭✭✭
Emily Hardy follows the Menier’s transfer of Merrily We Roll Along to the Pinter, and finds its impact has increased, along with its capacity.
Review: Bare, Union ✭✭✭
Overhyped, overwrought, and finally over here, Bare is best enjoyed solely for the fantastic cast, writes Emily Hardy.
Terms & Conditions
The term “Fourthwall Magazine / The Drama Student Magazine” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office can be obtained by contacting us. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.